A Results-Driven Approach To Resolving Legal Problems
Rodd A. Hamman
- Business Contracts
- Business Formations
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Collections
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
- Real Estate - Commercial
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Living Wills - Wills
- Employment Issues - Employer Focus
- Business Successions
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1978
- Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1975
- Montana, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Montana, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1982
- Billings Family YMCA Board of Directors, 2002 to 2016
- Rimrock Auto Group
- Bertram Drilling, Inc.
- 2M Company, Inc.
- Pioneer Oil, L.L.C.
- Tractor & Equipment Co.
- CNJ Distributing Corp.
- Signal Perfection, Ltd. v. Rocky Mountain Bank, 2009 MT 365, 353 Mont 237, 224 P.3d 604
- King Resources, Inc. v. Oliver, 2002 MT 301, 313 Mont. 17, 59 P.3d 1172
- Muri v. Frank, 2001 MT 29, 304 Mont. 171,18 P.3d 1022
- Hunter v. Rosebud County, 240 Mont. 194, 783 P.2d 927, 1989
- Yellowstone County Bar Association, 1978
- Montana Bar Association, 1978
- American Bar Association, 1988
- ABA Forum on Franchising, 2005
Current Employment Position
- Partner, 1989
- Calton Law Firm, Attorney, 1978 to 1980
- Calton & Hamman, P.C., Partner, 1980 to 1982
- Calton Hamman Calton & Wolff, P.C., Partner, 1982 to 1989
- First Interstate Bank of Billings, N.A.