Rodd A. Hamman
- Business Contracts
- Business Formations
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Collections
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
- Real Estate – Commercial
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Living Wills – Wills
- Employment Issues – Employer Focus
- Business Successions
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. – 1978
- Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts- 1975
- Montana, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Montana, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeal 9th Circuit, 1982
Pro Bono Activities
- Billings Family YMCA Board of Directors, 2002 to 2016
- Rimrock Auto Group
- Bertram Drilling, Inc.
- 2M Company, Inc.
- Pioneer Oil, L.L.C.
- Tractor & Equipment Co.
- CNJ Distributing Corp.
- Signal Perfection, Ltd. v. Rocky Mountain Bank, 2009 MT 365, 353 Mont 237, 224 P.3d 604
- King Resources, Inc. v. Oliver, 2002 MT 301, 313 Mont. 17, 59 P.3d 1172
- Muri v. Frank, 2001 MT 29, 304 Mont. 171,18 P.3d 1022
- Hunter v. Rosebud County, 240 Mont. 194, 783 P.2d 927, 1989
- Yellowstone County Bar Association, 1978
- Montana Bar Association, 1978
- American Bar Association, 1988
- ABA Forum on Franchising, 2005
Current Employment Position
- Partner, 1989
- Calton Law Firm, Attorney, 1978 to 1980
- Calton & Hamman, P.C., Partner, 1980 to 1982
- Calton Hamman & Wolff, P.C., Partner, 1982 to 1989
- First Interstate Bank of Billings, N.A.
Contact Us Today
Talk with an experienced lawyer about your case
DISCLAIMER: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.